The following features has been added:
- Fediz IDP supports Resource and Requestor IDP role, Home Realm Discovery Service, ...
- SAML Holder-Of-Key supported
- Encrypted SAML Tokens supported
- Support for Jetty, Websphere and Spring Security 2.0/3.1
- Publish WS-Federation Metadata document for RP and IDP
The major contribution is the refactoring of the IDP to leverage the functionality and flexibility provided by Spring Web Flow and Spring Security. I wrote about this new feature here. More details to come like customizing the signin flow, etc.
Release notes are available here.
For more information see:
- Download: http://cxf.apache.org/fediz-downloads.html
- Website: http://cxf.apache.org/fediz.html
- Mailing lists: http://cxf.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
Features to come in the next release:
- Integration with CXF JAX-RS
- SAML-P support
Thank you for all support and feedback!